Myspace Free Website Layouts

2012/05/22

somebody please , no strong anymore :')

yesterday night. i watched a movie. 'yes or no'
the movie is about a tb and a girl in their college life.
firstly the girl is very hate the tb.
but at last they couple up with a good ending.
was a touching movie. earn my tears.

after i watch the movie , already 2am midnight.
so i decide to sleep and ready to school.
as usual i play my phone after i switch off the light.
round 2.30 i think , i put off my phone and ready to sleep.

when i almost get in dream.
suddenly i heard my elder brother made a weird sound.
sounds like crying ? or something crowing ?  or kahak in trachea.
it is weird. firstly i thought he had a nightmare and cry.
but suddenly i saw his hands up and freeze like that.
it shock me. really really shock me. i thought....

i rush down and wake my mum , all of us was waked by the sound.
my bro have no idea on everything. he can't barely move by himself.
cannot drink. and we are so worry about whether he will get STR...
mum , second bro , granpa and me trying to catch my elder bro down the stairs and send hospital.
when we reach the hospital , my bro can move his hand and almost wake.

after the doctor checked, there isn't anything wrong.
but epilepsy suspected.
he lose certain memory which happen after 9pm.

i was so scare i can't barely sleep when i came back from hospital.
i come easily get shock even by a message ring.
what can i do. i can't barely to staunch anymore , somebody help me :')

No comments: